Saturday, January 17, 2015

Tinted Moisturizers For Women Of Colour


It is safe to say that we’ve entered the months of the sun warming up our skin, the sand (hopefully) between our toes and the endless days of sandals and maxi dresses. As I bare my shoulders and put my hair up, I love keeping my foundation routine to a minimum. Enter the tinted moisturizer- with enough coverage to even out your skin tone but not so much that it leaves you looking like you caked on your face of the day. The best part about tinted moisturizers, is that they allow your skin to breathe which translates into sexy, healthy, glowing skin! Here are a few of my favorite tinted moisturizers for us brown girls and as always, let me know if you give any of them a go.




Cover FX Skin Tint Moisturizing Treatment and Tint SPF 20 $42.00 







*Original article curated for The COCO Magazine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love i when you say hello :)